Société d’Habitation et de Développement de Montréal is a major achievement for structuring real estate development projects. Mandatary of the City of Montreal, it’s also a big real estate administration It is for this reason that the SHDM ensures the sustainability of its buildings.
Built in 1949 , the 5 buildings with a total area of approximately 14,000 square feet each and located at 5500, 5520 , 5530 , 5560 and 5590 Victoria Avenue in the Borough of Côte-des-Neiges – Notre- Dame-de -Grâce have benefited from a major exterior renovation making them waterproof siding and reassuring solidity.
- Deep pointing with lime mortar
- Dismantling of brick walls
- Repairs of the structure’s composition (masonry or wood), depending on address
- Installation of an air barrier Tyvek or insulating panel, depending on address
- Install membranes on the perimeters of all building openings
- Installation of a new or existing brick depending on the area of work
- Replacement of custom concrete sill
- Replacement of finished pointed black granite stones
- Replacement of lintels with galvanized steel lintels
- Caulking of all openings