Since the beginning of the British rule, an English-speaking community was established in the Upper Town of Terrebonne. Beginning of September 1840, arrives its first Anglican church; the “St. Michael’s Church”. Located at 1011 rue Saint- Louis in Terrebonne, the church was built in 1895 and is currently occupied by an important architectural firm.
- Deep pointing with lime mortar
- Dismantling and reinstallingt bricks with new stainless steel anchors
- Dismantling of columns to remove deterioration on wood bracings
- Installation of armed concrete blocks in the columns and reinstalling the same cleaned bricks
- Installation of Helifix anchors at strategic locations to solidify
- Deep pointing of a stone foundation area with the appropriate mortar